- From Zero to iOS Hero: Swift Development for Kids and Teens: "Zero to iOS Hero is an easy-to-read, fully comprehensive book aimed at helping students become iOS app developers, without any prior knowledge."
- iOS 12 Programming for Beginners: An introductory guide to iOS app development with Swift 4.2 and Xcode 10, 3rd Edition: " this book is a direct route to iOS development, taking you through the basics and showing you how to put principles into practice. "
- Beginning ARKit for iPhone and iPad: Augmented Reality App Development for iOS: "Explore how to use ARKit to create iOS apps and learn the basics of augmented reality while diving into ARKit specific topics."
- Beginning iOS AR Game Development: Developing Augmented Reality Apps with Unity and C#: "This book provides a detailed guide in developing augmented reality games that can take advantage of the advanced capabilities of new iOS devices and code while also offering compatibility with still supported legacy devices."
- iOS 12 App Development Essentials: Learn to Develop iOS 12 Apps with Xcode 10 and Swift 4: "The aim of this book, therefore, is to teach you the skills necessary to build your own apps for iOS 12."
- iOS Apprentice: Beginning iOS development with Swift 4.2: "By the end of the series you’ll be experienced enough to turn your ideas into real apps that you can sell on the App Store."
- iOS Navigation 101: Learning iOS Development Quick And Efficiently For Beginners: "In this book, I will not teach you how to code. Instead, I'll be teaching you something much more valuable. How to learn efficiently."
- Program the Internet of Things with Swift for iOS: Learn How to Program Apps for the Internet of Things: "Learn how to build apps using Apple’s native APIs for the Internet of Things, including the Apple Watch, HomeKit, and Apple Pay."
- Push Notifications by Tutorials: Mastering push notifications on iOS: "This book is for intermediate iOS developers who already know the basics of iOS, and who wish to know everything there is to know about push notifications."
- The Essential App Publishing Guide For Android and iOS App Backend Services: "The Essential App Publishing Guide will list out all the steps needed for registration for both iOS and Android Developer accounts, all the back-end services to consider and all the other services you may want to build a better app or a bigger brand."
- iOS 10 App Development Essentials: Learn to Develop iOS 10 Apps with Xcode 8 and Swift 3: "this book provides an outline of the steps necessary to set up an iOS development environment."
- iOS 8 App Development Essentials - Second Edition: Learn to Develop iOS 8 Apps using Xcode and Swift 1.2: "Beginning with the basics, this book provides an outline of the steps necessary to set up an iOS development environment."
- iOS 9 App Development Essentials: Learn to Develop iOS 9 Apps Using Xcode 7 and Swift 2: "this book provides an outline of the steps necessary to set up an iOS development environment."
- iOS Programming: Starter Guide: What Every Programmer Needs to Know About iOS Programming: "iOS Programming: Starter Guide: What Every Programmer Needs to Know About iOS Programming is a precise and concise book for any programmmer to get a quick grasp of the intricacies of iOS and how to master it quickly. "
- Beginning iPhone Development with Swift: Exploring the iOS SDK: "You'll have everything you need to create your very own apps for the latest iOS devices. "
- iOS 8 Swift Programming Cookbook: Solutions & Examples for iOS Apps: "this updated cookbook helps you overcome the vexing issues you’re likely to face when creating apps for iOS devices."
- iOS Game Development Cookbook: "This cookbook provides detailed recipes for a wide range of common iOS game-development issues, ranging from 2D and 3D math to Game Center integration, and OpenGL to performance."
- Swift Fundamentals: The Language of iOS Development: "You'll master the Swift programming language as you complete the multiple lab exercises that are both interesting and engaging"
- Book 2: Flying With Objective-C - iOS App Development for Non-Programmers: The Series on How to Create iPhone & iPad Apps: "specifically designed to teach non-programmers Objective-C; the language used to create Apps for the iPhone and iPad.
- Core Data: Data Storage and Management for iOS, OS X, and iCloud: "Core Data is Apple's recommended way to persist data: It's intricate, powerful, and necessary--and this book is your guide to harnessing its power"
- Effective Objective-C 2.0: 52 Specific Ways to Improve Your iOS and OS X Programs (Effective Software Development Series): "
- iOS 7 App Development Essentials: Developing iOS 7 Apps for the iPhone and iPad: "this book provides an outline of the steps necessary to set up an iOS development environment."
- iOS Games by Tutorials: "Learn how to make iOS games using Apple's brand new 2D game framework: Sprite Kit."
- Learning Core Data for iOS: A Hands-On Guide to Building Core Data Applications: "Hands-on from start to finish, it teaches you step-by-step as you create a modern data-driven iOS app using Storyboards, ARC, iOS 7, and Xcode 5."
- Learning iOS Design: A Hands-On Guide for Programmers and Designers: "This book contains everything you need to know to create awesome, life-altering applications. "
- Programming iOS 6: "Programming IOS 6 Get a solid grounding in all the fundamentals of Cocoa Touch, and avoid problems during iPhone and iPad app development."
- Sams Teach Yourself iOS 6 Application Development in 24 Hours (4th Edition): "Using this book’s straightforward, step-by-step approach, you’ll master every skill and technology you need, from setting up your iOS development environment to building great responsive user interfaces, from sensing motion to writing multitasking applications."
- The iOS Apprentice: "In this book, you will learn how to make your own iPhone and iPad apps, through a series of four epic-length hands-on tutorials."
- Book 1: Diving In - iOS App Development for Non-Programmers Series: The Series on How to Create iPhone & iPad Apps: "Designed to teach non-programmers to create Apps for the iPhone and iPad. "
- iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (3rd Edition) (Big Nerd Ranch Guides): "iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide leads you through the essential concepts, tools, and techniques for developing iOS applications. "
- Learning Core Audio: A Hands-On Guide to Audio Programming for Mac and iOS: "Using Learning Core Audio, you can leverage all that power in your own Mac and iOS software, implementing features ranging from audio capture to real-time effects, MP3 playback to virtual instruments, web radio to VoIP support.
- Mac OS X and iOS Internals: To the Apple's Core: "From architecture to implementation, this book is essential reading if you want to get serious about the internal workings of Mac OS X and iOS."
- Professional iOS Network Programming: Connecting the Enterprise to the iPhone and iPad: "Learn to develop iPhone and iPad applications for networked enterprise environments"
- Programming iOS 5: Fundamentals of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch Development: "This book covers iOS 5 and Xcode 4.3 in a rigorous, orderly fashion—ideal whether you’re approaching iOS for the first time or need a reference to bolster existing skills."
- The Core iOS 6 Developer's Cookbook (4th Edition) (Developer's Library): "The Core iOS 6 Developer’s Cookbook brings together reliable, proven solutions for the heart of day-to-day iOS 6 development."
- The iOS 5 Developer's Cookbook: Core Concepts and Essential Recipes for iOS Programmers (3rd Edition) (Developer's Library): "The iOS 5 Developer’s Cookbook, Third Edition is packed with ready-made code solutions for the iOS 5 development challenges you’re most likely to face, eliminating trial-and-error and helping you build reliable apps from the very beginning. "
- iOS 5 Programming Pushing the Limits: Developing Extraordinary Mobile Apps for Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch: "Pushing the Limits with iOS 5 Programming is an expert guide for developers aiming to create unique applications"
- Pro Objective-C Design Patterns for iOS: "It’s time to capitalize on your mastery of Cocoa with Pro Objective-C Design Patterns for iOS."
- Programming iOS 4: Fundamentals of iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Development: "This book covers iOS 4 in a rigorous, orderly fashion—ideal whether you’re approaching iOS for the first time or need a reference to bolster existing skills."
- Cisco IOS in a Nutshell (In a Nutshell (O'Reilly)): "This handy, two-part reference covers IOS configuration for the TCP/IP protocol family."